By Team iCEV on September 30, 2020 at 2:15 PM
Students can rely on the chat function of Zoom, Google Meets, Teams or any other telecommunication channel your classes are using for this bell ringer activity. All you will need to do is decide what review question students should chat around the class.
How it Works:
1. Once the first student joins the virtual meeting, ask them the review question.
2. This second student should privately chat the answer to the question to another student in class.
3. The third student should write what they think the original question was and chat it to another student.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until all students have had a turn to participate.
5. Once finished, compare the original question with the last answer. Discuss what went wrong if the answers are way off!
In the upcoming weeks we will be sharing creative bell ringers, project and exit ticket ideas on our blog and on our social media channels (@icevonline). Make sure to keep an eye out for these activities!